This month was extremely busy – here’s the run down on everything book-related for the month of April!
April Wrap Up
During the month of April I read 2 books:
- Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy #6) by Richelle Mead
- The Manifesto On How To Be Interesting by Holly Bourne
I’m currently reading 1 book:
- Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer
Furthermore, I’m choosing to unfortunately DNF 2 review copies I recieved via Netgalley:
- The Hereafter by Jessica Bucher
- Abomination (Pathfinders #1) by Jane Dougherty
I’ll be combining my DNF thoughts about both of these books.
Posting content has definitely slipped with month and I suspect it may also do the same throughout May and June. This month there have been 12 posts:
- March Wrap Up
- April TBR
- Last Sacrifice Review
- Novellique Weekly Update
- Monthly Favourites
- WAYRW #19
- 13 Reasons Why Review
- Novellique Weekly Update #2
- Novellique Weekly Update #3
- Down The TBR Hole #9
- The Manifesto On How To Be Interesting Review
- Down The TBR Hole #10
I’m approaching my one year blogiversary and I feel proud of everything I’ve achieved, but I’m also aware I’m super busy and sometimes need to give myself time to just do… well, nothing.
What have you guys been reading this month? Let me know in the comments below!
Find me on social media…