We’re already in the third month of 2017 – read on to find out which books I’ve got planned for March!
This month, I plan to finish reading:
- Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
- The Manifesto On How To Be Interested by Holly Bourne
I also plan to begin reading:
- Gardenia by Kelsey Sutton (ARC)
- Carve The Mark by Veronica Roth
I’m also, along with english, re-reading:
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
What are you guys looking forward to reading this month? Let me know in the comments!
Find me on social media…