Here’s a favourites roundup for the month of December – you can check out my previous monthly favourites here.
Book Favourites This Month…
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury – I should be finishing this and writing up a review in the next couple of days.
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer – another book I should be finishing and reviewing in the next couple of days!
Film/TV Show Favourites This Month…
- Rogue One – This was one of the best films I’ve seen this year, perhaps only second to Doctor Strange.
- Mr Robot – I’m rewatching season one of this series and may also eventually rewatch season two again. It’s a complex, metaphor-filled series that needs several rewatches.
- The Originals – this is a spin-off series from Vampire Diaries and I’m using it as my guilty binge watching pleasure at the moment. It’s supernatural and urban fantasy heavy and I’m enjoying it much more than I expected.
Music Favourites This Month…
- Pacify Her by Melanie Martinez – a song I’ve had on repeat for a large part of December.
- Schoolboy Q by Hell Of A Night – one of those songs perfect for the mood of a scene I’m writing at the moment.
- All these tracks from my current writing playlist.
What are your favourite books, shows and songs from December? Let me know in the comments below!
Want to keep up to date with what I’m reading?
Check out my goodreads.