I wanted December to be a better month for reading, but I still feel like I haven’t read much at all. Here’s a wrap up of my reading stats for the month of December!
This month, I read  books…
- King Lear by William Shakespeare
- Frostbite (Vampire Academy #2) by Richelle Mead
- Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
I’ve also been currently reading  books this month…
- The Transition by Luke Kennard
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
- The Witch’s Kiss by Katharine & Elizabeth Corr
Furthermore, I DNF  book this month…
- Rarity From The Hollow by Robert Eggleton
Finally, here’s a rundown of all the posts I published this month…
- 2017 Beat the Backlist
- Goodreads Monday #2
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Review
- How To: Library Books
- Review: The Coldest Girl In Coldtown
- Goodreads Monday #3
- What Are You Reading Wednesday #12
- How To: Goodreads Organisation
- November/December Library Haul
- Review: Frostbite
- Anticipated Reads of 2017
- What Are You Reading Wednesday #13
- How To: (Book) Photography Basics
- Top 5 Books I’m Thankful For
- Rogue One Review
What did you guys read this month? Read any of the books I have? Are any of these on your TBR? Let me know in the comments!
Want to keep up to date with what I’m reading?
Check out my goodreads.