Here’s a round up of my November Favourites – check out my previous monthly favourites here.
November Monthly Favourites
Book Favourites This Month…
- And I Darken by Kiersten White was my book of the month for November – you can read my review here.
- The Coldest Girl In Coldtown by Holly Black – review coming soon!
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury is such a quotable book that I drifted away from but I’ve definitely returned to!
Film/TV Show Favourites This Month…
- The Originals is a spin off show from The Vampire Diaries which I’ve watched some of and read most of the books to-date. I stopped reading after the series became ghost written because Harper Collins fired the series writer, but The Originals has hooked me. I’d seen episodes before but never watched it dedicatedly.
- How To Get Away With Murder is a show I watched the first season of and loved but ended up forgetting about in between other shows. However, I’ve rediscovered it and continue to love it.
- Lucifer is an amazon prime show that I can’t stop talking about at the moment. It’s second season is even greater than the first and if you’re into the mythology of biblical stories, you’re sure to love it. Even if you’re not huge on christianity it’s an easy show to understand (and when I say christianity it’s important to stress it isn’t religious, I mean this in terms of the concept of angels and demons).
Music Favourites This Month…
These are both taken from my latest Writing Quest, #5.
What have you guys been enjoying this month outside of reading? Let me know in the comments!
Want to keep up to date with what I’m reading?
Want to keep updated on Twitter?