November is finally here! I’ve planned out my TBR pile for this month.
I would love to finish at least some of the books I’ve been reading for the past two months. Taking top priority is:
- The Heirs of Lydin, Aidan Hennessy
- And I Darken, Kiersten White
Then, books I’d also like to get finished but don’t take top priority right now:
- 1884, George Orwell
- Fahrenheit 451, Ray Bradbury
Finally, I’d like to at least start some new books, including:
- The Coldest Girl In Coldtown, Holly Black
- This Savage Song, Victoria Schwab
What are you guys reading next month? Is there anything you’re especially looking forward to? Let me know in the comments!
Want to keep up to date with what I’m reading?
Check out my goodreads.