Thank you to Liza @ Dusk Angel Reads for tagging me in the Autumn Book Tag!
Autumn Book Tag
1. Are there any books you plan to read in the Autumn months?
I’m planning to finish And I Darken, Queen of the Tearling and the Miss Peregrin series – then I also would like to try and finish Fahrenheit 451 and 1984 if at all possible.
September (October) brings back school memories. What was the best book you studied at school and what were your favourite and least favourite subjects?
I think the best book I’ve studied in english is between A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini and Citizen: An American Lyric by Claudia Rankine.
3. October means Halloween! Name some of your favourite horror books and films.
To be honest I’m not great with horror – so I’m not sure that I have any horror books or films that I really like. Unless we’re counting Nevernight which, I guess, could partially be considered horror? I’m not sure. Horror really isn’t my sort of thing.
4. With November it’s time for bonfire night and firework displays. What’s the most exciting book you’ve read that’s kept you gripped?
It may seem like a strange answer but Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon is probably the most recent example I can think of outside of my usual answers (Harry Potter, Divergent, Nevernight, The Hunger Games etc).
5. What is your favourite Cosy Comfort read?
The Harry Potter series and The Hunger Games. Aside from that, I’ll just pick up a random fantasy book and read that.
6. What hot drink do you choose when curling up with a good book?
Usually it’s hot chocolate, to be honest – although sometimes tea, it depends on my mood. I try not to completely overdo it on the hot chocolate because there definitely is too much of a good thing.
7. Do you have any exciting plans this autumn?
Not really! I’m just going to be studying and reading and generally trying to manage all the things I need to get done without completely burning out. That’s the plan, anyway.
Want to keep up to date with what I’m reading?
Want to keep updated on Twitter?