Here’s all the books I want to read in the next month – it’s the October TBR.
As mentioned in my September Monthly Wrap Up, in October I still need to finish the following books:
- NINETEEN EIGHTY FOUR by George Orwell
- THE HEIRS OF LYDIN by Aidan Hennessy
- AND I DARKEN by Kiersten White
- RED QUEEN by Victoria Aveyard
In addition, I have several other books I want to begin to read – and hopefully finish – during October.
- HALF-BAD by Sally Green
- VAMPIRE ACADEMY by Rachael Mead
- SIX OF CROWS by Leigh Bardugo
- FAHRENHEIT 451 by Ray Bradbury
What are you guys planning to read this October? Have you got anything you need to finish reading, or any new reads you’re planning to start? Let me know in the comments!
Want to keep up to date with what I’m reading?
Check out my goodreads.