Back at the start of June I wanted to read ten books in a month – a target I now realise was overestimating the amount of time I’d have to read. It turns out travelling is exhausting, and while I’m easing back into reading, I’m nowhere near ready to take on ten books in a month. Therefore, for July I’m going to set the more realistic target of 5 books this month.
I have some books on order from the library which should arrive half way through the month: in the time being, I have a continuing mountain of reading material to get through. I’ve begun to narrow down books I want to finish or at least partially finish during July.
Books I wish to finish include:
- NEVERNIGHT by Jay Kristoff
- ALLERLEIRAUH by Chantal Gadoury
- CITIZEN by Claudia Rankine
- ILLUMINAE by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
- PS I STILL LOVE YOU by Jenny Han
Books I wish to finish or at least partially finish include:
- THE GIRL ON THE TRAIN by Paula Hawkins
- THE MANIFESTO ON HOW TO BE INTERESTING by Holly Bourne
- NEED by Joelle Charbonneau
- REBEL OF THE SANDS by Alwyn Hamilton
Want to keep up to date with what I’m reading?
Check out my goodreads.
Want to keep updated on Twitter?
I’m there, too.
Want to help support Novellique?
Consider buying from Book Depository