During June and July I’ll be travelling, mostly on a Thursday, so while on said journeys I’ll be making posts about where I’m going, what I’m reading, eating, and listening to. Anyone is welcome to use this as a tag/weekly post so long as they link back to this original.
- Where are you going? Why are you going?
- What mode of transport? How long will it take?
- What are you listening to?
- What are your reading plans?
- Today I’m travelling to another university open day, similar to last Thursday but elsewhere in the UK.
- I’m taking the train and it will take about two hours.
- Due to having what I hope is the tail end of being ill (migraine, flu-like feeling, not quite sure exactly what it is) I’m not listening to anything specific at this end of the journey – the hum of the train is about all I can cope with.
- Reading plans include UNTETHERED and NEVERNIGHT, although I’m not sure how much reading I’ll be doing with the combination of movement and not feeling brilliant.
While on my travels today I’ve so far experienced a chocolate cafe, soap shop and an interesting train journey with a different company than usual – via Kings Cross (home to the sacred Platform 9 3/4).
Of course we couldn’t leave without buying something – £3 a bar compared to Lush prices for similar handmade creations wasn’t bad – which consisted of a Rose & Poppy Seeds Soap bar and an Almond soap bar.
Want to keep up to date with what I’m reading?
Check out my goodreads.
Want to keep updated on Twitter?
I’m there, too.
Want to help support Novellique?
Consider buying from Book Depository