This is my TBR for the month of June. I’m going to attempt to read 10 books during the month of June in order to catch up on my goodreads reading challenge for 2016.
- NOT IF I SEE YOU FIRST by Eric Lindstrom
- TAPE by Steven Camden
- SHATTER ME by Tahereh Mafi
- THE ART OF BEING NORMAL by Lisa Williamson
- FINDING AUDREY by Sophie Kinsella
- ITS KIND OF A FUNNY STORY by Ned Vizzini
- NEED by Joelle Charbonneau
- THE DREAM PROTOCOL by Adara Quick (started)
- PS. I STILL LOVE YOU by Jenny Han (started)
- WINDHAVEN by George R R Martin & Lisa Tuttle (started)
- LADY MIDNIGHT by Cassandra Clare (started)
- ILLUMINAE by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff (started)
- THE BOY WITH WORDS (ARC) by C.E Wilson (finished)
I’ll be travelling quite a lot during June, visiting university open days, so I should have quite a lot of reading time available. From Monday I’ll be back in college but only for three weeks, but I’m hoping to stick to some sort of reading schedule in-between.