7th June was my 17th birthday, as well as marking the day of my last AS exam. The majority of things I’d asked for was books from a wishlist, including some books I’d already read and wanted a copy of, and some I’d been meaning to read for a long time.
The full list is:
- THE MANIFESTO ON HOW TO BE INTERESTING by Holly Bourne
- TO ALL THE BOYS I’VE LOVED BEFORE by Jenny Han
- PS. I STILL LOVE YOU by Jenny Han
- SOLITAIRE by Alice Oseman
- RADIO SILENCE by Alice Oseman
- FINDING AUDREY by Sophie Kinsella
- THE QUEEN OF THE TEARLING by Erika Johansen
- THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER by Stephen Chbosky
- NOT IF I SEE YOU FIRST by Eric Lindstrom
- ITS KIND OF A FUNNY STORY by Ned Vizzini
- THE ART OF BEING NORMAL by Lisa Williamson
- NEED by Joelle Charbonneau
- I’LL GIVE YOU THE SUN by Jandy Nelson
- SHATTER ME by Tahereh Mafi
This is as well as a Jon Snow Game of Thrones Funkopop which joins my small but budding Funkopop collection – Khalessi, a Stormtrooper and the Reverse Flash.
I’ve included a selection of the wonderful covers I now possess. I now have even fewer excuses to do a complete shelf re-organisation as I’m currently double-stacking with uneven shelves, along with random objects of stationery which need a more suitable home.