Since I’ve only been blogging since mid-may, this is probably going to be quite a short post for May. However, I’ll be covering everything I’ve read this month.
In total I’ve finished five books this month, two of which were within English Literature AS – A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE and WUTHERING HEIGHTS.
- RADIO SILENCE by Alice Oseman
- A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE by Tennessee Williams
- WUTHERING HEIGHTS by Emily Brönte
- EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING by Nicola Yoon
- THE FORCE AWAKENS NOVELISATION by Alan Dean Foster
There are also four books I’ve been reading in May but haven’t yet had a chance to finish, including THE BOY WITH WORDS and WINDHAVEN – both of which I’ve almost finished.
- WINDHAVEN by George R R Martin & Lisa Tuttle
- LADY MIDNIGHT by Cassandra Clare
- ILLUMINAE by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
- THE BOY WITH WORDS (ARC) by C.E Wilson
June is post-exams month so I’m setting myself the target of reading at least 10 books within the month. I’m 11 books behind on my goodreads reading challenge – I set this in January to attempt to read 50 books this year, 10 of which I’ve currently accomplished. Since this is the first time I’ve officially done a reading challenge, combined with the fact I’m eager to get back into reading, I’m hoping to at least meet the 50 books goal – if not, surpass it.
Want to keep up to date with what I’m reading?
Check out my goodreads.
Want to keep updated on Twitter?
I’m there, too.